Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My apologies

Lest we forget. STBI makes you act in funny ways, Hence my note of dinner the other nite. It is a bit tough to figure some of these computer things out like I used too but I shall , like I did. LOL Stacey The Falafel looks great . I couldn't find the recipe on this blog . Is there a certain area we have to go to ? Somehow I will learn to take a pic of my food and or me to really help liven up this new and exciting recipe extavaganza. Get ready I sort of been saving about 100 recipes over the years from my cooking for my own cookbook but now I have some help to see if any of my creations fit yours and everyone elses needs and desires. Most recipes are easy ,affordable and interesting. Hopefully once a week there will be something . I can't wait for some of all your recipes. Oh andd by the way , feel free to add some of your own ingredients and/or ideas to some of the recipes I write . Oh and do not tell me about sugar ,salt, unhealthy or otherwise . A bit sick and tired of hearing from Michelle , Barry and the other storytellers. Fix my country not my food. LOL

1 comment:

stacey said...

Yeah, well done Scott.. I'm very proud of you! I didn't post a recipe as I was only trying to get us started! I think we can either link them in or put the whole copy there! Will try with the next one! So glad someone put something up, feel like a proud parent!!! :)